Regenerative massage - relief from pain
This type of massage acts directly on the physical and mental well being ot the subject to relieve pain and tension. More specifically, it helps to ease stiffness, prevent shortening of the muscles and to relieve muscle ache, and to improve muscle fatigue. The most common causes of back and neck pain are: prolonged work at the computer or other types of sedentary work, sleeping in a bad position, exposure to cold, sudden movements, stress, psychological problems, and others.
The basis of the regenerative massage
- Uses Eastern techniques
- Focuses on problem areas
- Includes the use of lava stones
Positive effects of regenerative massage
- Soothes and relaxes the tension of the muscles and joints
- Relieves stress and fatigue
- Speeds up recovery
- Improves regenerative processes after physical and mental stress
- Promotes metabolism and facilitates the removal of toxins from the body
- Strengthens the immune systém
- Relieves pain
Duration of regenerative massage
For complete relaxation we recommend a massage with a length of 50 minutes or 80 minutes.